Olsztyn Green Festival 2021 powered by Dobra Energia dla Olsztyna
Dobra Energia dla Olsztyna was the eco-partner of this year’s Olsztyn Green Festival – a unique event, which has successfully combined great music with ecology for 8 years now.
This year, the Company prepared an Eco Meeting Studio , where festival participants had the opportunity to meet and talk with exceptionally interesting guests and artists who shared their pro-ecological approach to life and the essence of protecting the environment in which we all live.
During the three days of the festival, our Studio hosted such personalities as:
- Gustaw Marek Brzezin – Marshall of Warmińsko-MazurskieVoivodeship
- Jacek Wasik – Director of Regional Office of the Representation of the European Commission in Poland
- Jarosław Sałamacha – project director, member of the management board of Dobra Energia dla Olsztyna Sp. z o.o.
- Marcin Popkiewicz – physicist, co-author of “Ziemia Na Rozdrożu” and “Nauka o Klimacie” portals
- Muniek Staszczyk – musician
- Natalia Przybysz – musician
- King – musician
- Karaś / Rogucki – band
- Kwiat Jabłoni – band
In addition, together with the organisers of the event, we have prepared a “Good Energy Zone” for festival-goers, equipped with benches with power plugs so that they could charge their phones with good, green energy. The youngest visitors could take part in the “Eco Workshops with Dobra Energia”, where, under the guidance of eco-animators, they could learn about recycling and create their own toys and small works of art out of packaging.